Community Status Updates

Photo

Mrbuckeye

I liked a @YouTube video from @coasternet http://t.co/xUJjSdTpKD Tempesto at Busch Gardens Williamsburg POV
Today, 12:20 AM
Photo

Waterparker

*UPDATE* Club COASTER-net Chat will be up at 8:30 PM ET!
Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Photo

MaverickD9

They opened Voyage for 30min. Park's closing early @3pm due to weather. about to get 2nd time b4 closing and it will most likely determine as the #1 wooden coaster over El Toro.
Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Photo

MaverickD9

Thunderbird one awesome ride!! Thunderbird Ice cream even better!! the spicy pecan really goes well with the caramel ice cream.
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Photo

Mrbuckeye

About to go to Carowinds for the first time this season!!! #FuryFever
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
Photo

MaverickD9

just my luck...Holiday employee went up the gate entrance sign and put up a small white sign stating The Voyage is closed, but everything is operable. Why?!!!! lol.
Yesterday, 08:59 AM
Photo

MaverickD9

@Holiday World opening day. 1hr. 30min. til gates open. so far, light rain, but expecting heavy showers later . looking st first rider radio contest winner at the main gate. lucky them :)
Yesterday, 08:30 AM
Photo

Mrbuckeye

I liked a @YouTube video from @coasternet http://t.co/TCMpAsuHbP COASTER-net Uncut Episode 22 - The Best New Coaster Class
Apr 24 2015 08:50 PM
Photo

MaverickD9

Possible heavy thunderstorm @ Holiday World. Not happy about it. Hopefully, it'll clear up soon this weekend.
Apr 24 2015 01:03 PM
Photo

MaverickD9

3 more Days til Thunderbird opens at Holiday Worlds. Looking forward to Santa Clause, IN for the first time Ever and many more to come in the future.
Apr 21 2015 01:26 PM
  • Daniel Westfall's Photo
    Daniel Westfall
    From what I'm hearing this is the best wing-rider out there. Thunderbird should not disappoint.
    Apr 23 2015 08:37 AM
Photo

MaverickD9

awesome weekend I had until I arrived at S.F. Over GA. park closed early @2pm due to inclement weather. even though the park didn't really see any heavy/thunderstorm throughout the day. What a waste...but hey, I at least got on Fury 325 18 times on Sat. and being stuck I. the lift hill for awhile. Pretty good way to start for my opening road triips to park on my to do list. now, k have figure out when to revisit GA, bc I was really looking forward to riding Goliath for the first time that...
Apr 20 2015 09:34 PM
Photo

Mrbuckeye

I liked a @YouTube video from @coasternet http://t.co/5WTaqECY1q COASTER-net Uncut Episode 21 - The Best State for Roller Coasters
Apr 18 2015 07:19 PM
Photo

Waterparker

just had the inaugural Woodstock Gliders ride in 2015!
Apr 17 2015 04:14 PM
Photo

Waterparker

here at GP Preview Day @ Kings Island!
Apr 17 2015 03:38 PM
Photo

Daniel Westfall

COASTER-net Uncut T-shirts are now in stock and ready for shipping! Order today in the COASTER-net Forum store and receive a FREE Standard Membership to Club COASTER-net for 2015 (must have an active forum account)
Apr 17 2015 01:27 PM