Community Status Updates

Photo

Waterparker

Arghhhh Waterparker and his ship The Beast will be setting sail for Carowinds in 2016!
Today, 12:06 PM
Photo

Maverickrobb

Ravine Flyer II is now my 2nd favorite wooden coaster. What a great ride!
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  • Waterparker's Photo
    Waterparker
    Hopefully The Beast is #1 favorite wooden coaster on your list! :)
    Today, 11:57 AM
Photo

Dolphanatic

COASTER-net really needs to make their calendar contest announcements more clear. It's been four years, and I still have yet to enter even one on time! I have LEGIONS of poster-quality photos that I've worked very hard on, yet I always miss the contest due to the lack of announcement!
Aug 29 2015 04:28 PM
  • Dolphanatic's Photo
    Dolphanatic
    Why is it an Uncut exclusive now? I'm just curious.
    Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  • Andrew Rybarczyk's Photo
    Andrew Rybarczyk
    simply because thats what we wanted to do. We had an overwhleming response and will be doing it again next year as well
    Today, 06:59 AM
  • Danny Miller's Photo
    Danny Miller
    That, and there were too many issues with the forums shrinking the file size of submitted photos, making them low quality and not usable. Running it through the Uncut Dropbox account allowed us to keep the quality up, which is why this year's calendar is the best ever made.
    Today, 10:09 AM
Photo

Andrew Rybarczyk

Ride Warrior Wrestling's first show is now up. Check it out on YouTube or in Beyond the Rides!
Aug 29 2015 11:31 AM
Photo

Andrew Rybarczyk

Tonight start a whole new project for me. I cant wait to see how this new endeavor turns out! #SwervesShoots&Payoffs
Aug 25 2015 05:17 PM
Photo

HuLK

HuLK is not happy with the rumors about Hulk
Aug 24 2015 09:32 AM
    Andrew Rybarczyk
    ill just split my time between the two

Aug 25 2015 04:28 PM
  • MaverickD9's Photo
    MaverickD9
    What does donkey kong do after riding Skull Island boat ride? He goes Ape Ship!
    Aug 25 2015 05:12 PM
  • MaverickD9's Photo
    MaverickD9
    There's gonna be a lot of ladies in Donkey Thongs when the ride opens next summer ;)
    Aug 25 2015 05:14 PM
Photo

Dolphanatic

I just got back from a trip to Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain early in the morning yesterday. Too bad my best camera broke before visiting either of the parks. I'll just write about what's new at those parks once I get to posting my trip reports.
Aug 23 2015 07:39 PM
Photo

Waterparker

2016 Kings Island : Toll Booths and a slide complex! #WaterparkerWasRight
Aug 19 2015 01:42 PM
Photo

aeb91

Boulder Dash back seat at night... enough said
Aug 18 2015 09:04 PM
Photo

Bedholm

Hope everyone had a good National Coaster Day unfortunately I had my WORST visit of the year to any park @ SFOT for National Coaster Day.
Aug 17 2015 12:38 PM
    Andrew Rybarczyk
    Youve had some pretty bad luck with parks. It seems youve been having more bad experiences than good this year.

Aug 17 2015 07:00 PM
  • Bedholm's Photo
    Bedholm
    Outside of Holiday World and not being able to get on Voyage every park visit has been good. Very minimal lines. SFOT broke the mold as everything that could've gone wrong went wrong. Some parks I may of complained about but my experience as a whole was fine, I just wasn't the biggest fan of the park.
    Aug 18 2015 12:51 AM
Photo

Maverickrobb

The Raptor crew has shown great poise in regards to the recent tragedy. I admire their hard work and dedication to continue operating the next day. Mad respect for the Raptor crew of 2015.
Aug 16 2015 07:49 PM
  • Maverickrobb's Photo
    Maverickrobb
    It should say *recent tragedy at Cedar Point*
    Aug 16 2015 08:26 PM
Photo

aeb91

Happy National Coaster Day!
Aug 16 2015 11:27 AM
Photo

Daniel Westfall

Thank You to all of you who made early purchases for your 2016 Calendars. Early orders should have arrived this week.
Aug 15 2015 11:16 PM
Photo

Dolphanatic

It seems Google maps has just updated around southern California, as SeaWorld San Diego's Manta can now be seen, as well as Six Flags Magic Mountain's Twisted Colossus. Also, I came across this: http://coaster-net.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7525-the-gp-say-the-darndest-things/page-13#entry270393.
Aug 12 2015 05:34 PM
Photo

Daniel Westfall

2016 Calendars are in and ready to order.
Aug 11 2015 09:20 PM
  • Daniel Westfall's Photo
    Daniel Westfall
    Use this link to place your order: http://cstrnt.com/dgc9
    Aug 12 2015 06:58 AM
  • Dolphanatic's Photo
    Dolphanatic
    Uggh! Did I miss it AGAIN?!
    Aug 29 2015 11:38 AM