Its time to try out a new type of contest on this site. We all love to bring our cameras out the amusement parks and capture memories of our favorite scream machines. So for all the shutterbugs out there, this one's for you. As an added bonus, the winner of this contest will be featured on the cover of COASTER-net's upcoming calendar! And everyone who participates is eligible to have their pic(s) used on the pages therein. So this contest is extra fantastic because there isn't really just one winner. Pictures should be submitted into one of three categories: Layout, Action, or Element. These will be explained later. In the mean time, this next week is to give you all time to sign up (there is not maximum number of participants) and look through, organize, and gather what you believe to be your very best coaster photographs. The actual contest will start on Monday, June 21.
Here are a few rules and notes to keep in mind.
- By submitting your photograph to the site, you give all rights to said photograph to COASTER-net.
- Please no trademarked, watermarked, or copyrighted pics
- Please avoid using pics with logos or faces in them (these can not be used for our calendar or other products)
- And please submit all photos in full resolution. Note that only photographs taken at 10 Megapixels or higher will be eligible for inclusion in our calendar or used to produce other COASTER-net Gear and products..
- Currently operational rides are preferred.
Oh and staff are welcome and encouraged to participate.
- The BeastFan