Darien Lake Future
Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:18 AM
Here's what I think Darien Lake should have in the future
1. Remove Floodgate Falls and replace it with lounge deck
2. Turn the Galaxy Theatre into a 3D IMax cinema
3. Remove Grand Prix Speedway and replace it with a drop tower ride
4. Move the paddle boat dock to Darien Lake
5. Remove the pile of the old Batman: The Escape ride tracks and sell them for scrap
6. Remove the miniature golf course that's under Viper and put Scrambler there
7. Add an alternate in park SplashTown entrance and chaning rooms near Barracuda Bay
8. Have a tram ride that take campground and hotel guest to the park
Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:51 PM
Heres my list:
- Add a Coaster and expand into the campgrounds
- Add a Dark Ride in the Galaxy Theater
- Redo/Update Grizzly Run and Thunder Rapids(Log Ride)
- Put the Train Ride back into the park (Trains are still in storage at the park)
Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:53 PM
Edited by PikaPower, 16 April 2011 - 06:23 PM.
Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:17 PM
This side of eternity is short - make the most of it.
Coaster Count - 115
Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:10 PM
Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:19 PM
Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:46 PM
They really need an "in between" coaster for the 42"/46" and taller crowd Like a spinning coaster. Seabreeze and Waldamer already have Maure Shone ones and Martin's Fantasy Island has a Zamperla "spinning" wild mouse one. We don't have a Gerstlauer one in the area surrounding Darien Lake let alone New York state. So maybe they're going to remove Galaxy Theater in 2014 for a Gerstlauer spinning coaster.
Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:52 PM
Too early in the season for speculation. Wake me up when September ends.
COASTER-net's town fool.
Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:21 PM
That is actually exactly what it was. I've tried to turn the "Current and Past" forum threads into the "Official Topics" can I'm making a directory for them to help point people to the correct topic. I'm sure it is going to take everyone some time to get used to, but HOPEFULLY it avoids issues exactly like this in the future.
Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:04 AM
the park needs more thrill rides. also, i think they should get a dinghy slide.
Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:27 AM
^They don't need anymore water rides especially water slides! Besides they got enough water rides to satisfy your drenching needs!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users