17 replies to this topic

#1 The_Nitro

The_Nitro

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 06:20 PM

Hey what is the best RCT2 Park you have found on a Website Click Here this is my favorite park ever it is called euro-scape so share yours cause i want to see them.
I <3 Maxx Passes

#2 Villainboi

Villainboi

Family Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:24 PM

I think u should look at ur Cedar Falls Park that's amazing dude.
Encore Arrangements
06 - Dominator Crew - GL
07 - Rocket Sled Ride ATL - GL

#3 -Montu

-Montu

Tera-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:46 PM

I've always seemed to love this park. I think it's amazing... http://www.nedesigns...spotlight&s=ioe

Posted Image

#4 Spaminacan11

Spaminacan11

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:34 PM

My favorite park EVER is Premier Amusement Park by supremescreamer. I love that park, its so realistic. A lot of the parks on the website found in the post before me aren't really realistic. Premier could pretty much be a real park, and for someone who doesn't know their coasters well would most likely believe you if you told them it was a recreation park.
Posted Image

#5 The_Nitro

The_Nitro

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:27 AM

I think u should look at ur Cedar Falls Park that's amazing dude.

Maybe but these are Pro RCT2 parks mine can't compete i don't like hacking the game for my rides.

ReMixed that is a Nice park.

Spaminacan11 they may not be very realistic but the scenery is inspiring.....i mean another park i made was spanish adventure and i got some of the ideas from Euroscape....I didn't copy i just got some scenery ideas....................but i agree with you Spam they aren't all that realistic and yes i like the realistic feel too.

I think that one of the greatest designers on this site no offence to anyone, but Eyeamthu1 has awsome parks like ATHEN HILLS and SAXUM SPRINGS.....very sweet park.....and Saxum is pretty realistic.
I <3 Maxx Passes

#6 moediaz

moediaz

Mega-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:50 PM

This has to be the greatess park...more realistic park i have ever seen in my life !

Click here
Greatess ride ever: Litte Tea Cups , that rids owns, i mean it spins you then spins you. I love it , lol . Nitro, KK, TTD has notthing on it !

#7 Guest: Grand Admiral_*

Guest: Grand Admiral_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

That park's hideous. I have seen much better Six Flags parks on other sites. Mine has to be the best. LOL

#8 The_Nitro

The_Nitro

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:22 AM

1.That park was better than any of yours coasternator.

2.That park was very good.

3.I don't care for that style though. I don't really like the style of Phantage but all those hacked rides are really cool looking.

good park pick.
I <3 Maxx Passes

#9 Guest: Grand Admiral_*

• Guests

Posted 07 April 2006 - 03:22 PM

Parks in that style really have no class though since they seem so thrown together. Here is a true RCT2 park done by legend Iceman. Disney too.
http://nedesigns.com...nner_ups&s=TDLR

#10 The_Nitro

The_Nitro

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 04:31 PM

Personally i don't care for disney parks and no that isn't the best park i have seen.........but notice how everyone likes a different style....i like Euroscape which is nothing like IOE and the Disney Park...so really we can't say how terrible these parks are because it is just a certain style we each like.

Hey we have been looking at NE's Parks what do you think this sites big parks are i would have to say Athen Hills and Saxum Springs which parks do you like on COASTER-net i want to here those to.
I <3 Maxx Passes

#11 The_Grinch™

The_Grinch™

Kiddie Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 05:03 PM

Warner Bros. Movie world Las Vegas is pretty good and so is the Six Flags GReat America 2005 recreation. I like a lot more but these were two i spend a lot of time playing.
**Pαяαмоuит Cαиαδα's Шoиδεяℓαиδ: тђε βεsт о₣ HоℓℓyШооδ Еитεятαϊимεит.. иоω ρℓαyіи'...**

- - ﻝ Ø Ξ Y... *

Posted Image

#12 Dylan Dude

Dylan Dude

Tera-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 05:24 PM

I agree with the parks that Spaminacan11, moediaz, and The_Grinch™. They all named big parks that have lots of scenery but also have lots of coasters too. I really don't like the New Element Parks. Most of them just have like 2 coasters and the rest is all scenery. I hate that. I love Premier Amusement Park by SupremeScreamer. It is very realistic, just like Spaminacan11 said. It has scenery but also has a lot of coasters. It's really cool. It reminds me a little of Cedar Point. I can't wait to see SurpremeScreamer's SFMM recreation when it is finally finished, if it ever does get finished.

I also liked that park that moediaz posted a link to. I thought that it's great.

But my all-time favorite RCT2 park is Six Flags Great America 2005 by Natbeetle. It's on this sites RCT2 Park list. It's awesome. It's so realistic and reminds me so much of the real SFGAm. I think that everybody should download that park because IMO, it's the best one ever. I love it.
Yo!!!

#13 The_Grinch™

The_Grinch™

Kiddie Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:52 AM

^ I agree 100% with you. Yeah, the NEDESIGNS parks are very detailed and great but, they lack rides and are usually not peep friendly. They say your park is unrealistic if they dont look like those parks. Personally as I said and as Dylan Dude said .. my favourite is the SFGAM recreation on this site. It is nearly perfect in everyway and BY FAR the best RCT2 Recreation of ANY park ive EVER seen. Also i do like Premier Amusement Park too, it feels so Real.

- Just a side note a CP recreation i found over on rct2.com by geewhzz is looking REALLY good. Like the SFGAM recreation quality. ;)
**Pαяαмоuит Cαиαδα's Шoиδεяℓαиδ: тђε βεsт о₣ HоℓℓyШооδ Еитεятαϊимεит.. иоω ρℓαyіи'...**

- - ﻝ Ø Ξ Y... *

Posted Image

#14 The_Nitro

The_Nitro

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:08 AM

^^Great Observations you guys you all make great points...it needs to be realistic and it needs to have lots of rides......It makes lots of sense hey if you tell us about a ride please try to link us so it is easy to find :D thankyou
I <3 Maxx Passes

#15 Lloyd Roberts

Lloyd Roberts

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 05:04 PM

Don't get me wrong, the NE parks are great to look at but like everyone else has said, they just aren't realistic. Also i think that ride hacks kinda suck. Unless its a slight coaster hack or something discreet it puts me off parks.

What do people think is the best Park being constructed on this site at the moment?

For RCT3 I personally think that Weasel497's Planet X is looking really good, but also i'm impressed with Mysterio's Six Flags.

Hey Nitro your parks are awesome too! I was really impressed by Cedar Falls and you're new park is coming along nicely. Like we talked about a while back, we should do a park someday......would you people like to see that? I would :D

#16 Guest: Grand Admiral_*

• Guests

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:26 PM

Planet X is among the best RCT parks I have ever seen. As for Cedar Falls, I personally think it is too cluttered, but very nice no doubt.

NO ONE CAN BEAT SFOI!

#17 Lloyd Roberts

Lloyd Roberts

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:14 PM

You really think so coasternator? :rolleyes:

lol, we should go H2H one day!

#18 Spaminacan11

Spaminacan11

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 04:11 PM

^^Coasternator, I am going to have to disagree with you. Cedar Falls looks great and in my opinion is much better than your park. I am not saying that your park is bad though, don't get me wrong.

I saw a SFGAM recreation a while back and it was amazing, I just don't know where it is.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users