56 replies to this topic

#26 cedarpoint13

cedarpoint13

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:23 AM

I also had one a few nights ago that wasn't about a coaster, but you know those swing rides that always seem to be at county fairs? I was riding on one of those and I fell off because of the restraint.
vols/wolverines/titans/lions/predators/grizzlies/yankees

#27 Irish Coaster

Irish Coaster

Giga-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

Dang you all for bumping this topic! I had the WORST coaster dream I ever had last night.

So there was this theme park in Boston, located about where the Boston Common is located in REAL life. I loved going there when I was little! Ever time we went into Boston, we just had to stop at Boston's Wonderland (Pretty weird isn't it, heck, that's not the same similarity between that and Wonderland Sydney). I absolutly loved the Demon (Boomerang, huh?), the woodie (It didn't have a name! It was kind of like a mix between the Yankee Cannonball and Excalibur), the Space Probe (Intanim drop ride with a cover, wait a sec), the flat rides (some were not related to Wonderland, some were), the water play area (combination of Wonderlands water park and Canobie's Castaway), ant the River Rapids (Had a name, can't remember it). Wonderland became a landmark for myh family and everytime a relative visited Boston, we took them to Wonderland!
Sadly, in May 2004, The Sunway Group (owners of Wonderland, which were also the owners of WLS) announcethat on October 9th, 2004, Wonderland will close for good! Boston and I were shocked! One of the most popular tourist attractions in Boston was closing and Wonderland was closing on my birthday! I just couldn't help but to cry. We then visited every single day that we had nothing to do so that we could get as many rides in as possible.
Finally, my 11th, and sadist birthday came. I started off by tqaking my last rides on the flats, and took my last swim in the water park. After that, I figured the Demon would be re-located so I took my last ride on that. I cryed up the lift because I thought that would be my last ride on it. I had my best ride on it, but it would turn out to be my last. Then I rode the River Rapids. I had a blast, but that to was my last ride on it.
Finally, it was my tough desition. I could either ride the Space Probe, my favorite ride or I could ride the Woodie. there were two hours of Wonderland operation left so I had to choose wisely. since most of the crowds left, I choose to do The Space Probe 2 times and do the final EVER ride on the woodie. I cryed on the Space Probe. It was sad to see my favorite ride, my favorite memory go away.
My final ever Wonderland ride came. I waited until 7 PM, the time when the queues close to ride it. I sat in the very front seat, on the very final ride of the Woodie. I loved the ride, airtime, feeling of speed, laterals, everything you could ask for! But when the ride hit the breaks, I cried, the final ever ride on the Woodie was the final Wonderland ride that I rode.
After visiting Wonderland about 60 times, after about 17 years of operation, I was the final member of the public to walk through the gates.
Since I'm too tired to type the rest, I'll continue later.

#28 raptorteen

raptorteen

Junior Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

Ironically, when I was little, my dad had a dream that I fell of the Hellivator at SFKK.

#29 cedarpoint13

cedarpoint13

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:30 PM

Wow, Irish Coaster, that couldn't have possibly been a dream. That had to be real life, right? Even though I've never heard of that park.

#30 RcPhanoity

RcPhanoity

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

I had a dream that I was on a Chair swing ride but some how it was mixed with a zipper and the chair I was on broke off and I was headed straight for a wall, but when I hit the wall I was automatically on the top of silver bullet's lift. Then I would go though the course and I would get off safely and wake up...
Posted Image
Raptor Is my AHG Buddie.

#31 Irish Coaster

Irish Coaster

Giga-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

Wow, Irish Coaster, that couldn't have possibly been a dream. That had to be real life, right? Even though I've never heard of that park.

It was a dream, but it seemed soo long, but it only showed me at Wonderland anyways. And no, the park did not exist, it was just during my dream last night.
Dream continued-

It was way to long, but I'll give a basic summary- Group of Wonderland lovers decided to save Wonderland. They stood on the staircases and track of all of the rides, but got arrested for tresspassing. I had to walk by it every day while walking to school, it was just depressing. the Park stood SBNO. I then found myself in Winter 2007, running into the park. I tryed to stop the bulldozers from demolishing the Woodie, but was too late. Most of the other rides were gone and the remaining rides (River Rapids and a few flats) were torn down. That's when I woke up.

Thank god that dream wasn't true, or else I would still be sadened by it to this day.

#32 cedarpoint13

cedarpoint13

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:17 PM

That was a horrifying dream. You put it out in such detail that I thought it was real. But that is pretty sad. It would've been better if they could've moved the woodie somewhere close but I guess they couldn't have.

#33 SFA Regular

SFA Regular

COASTER-net Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:31 PM

I had a coaster dream last night about me riding next to this good looking girl on a Area-51 high speed dark ride. It had the same trains from Revenge of The Mummy. Before everybody els got on the ride attendant told is that the ride time duration was 10 minutes long. When I hear that I got really excited. The ride had all this good theming and was really scary and intense.

What made this coaster dream really interesting was that it felt so lucid. Anything I wanted to happen happend. The cool air that was inside the building felt real and when I would touch the lap bar it felt real. When I would turn around and say something to the person sitting behind me they would reply and say something back like a real person would.

What made this dream even cooler was that they had that cool techo song from the new movie trailer of (WAR) staring Jet Li and Ethan Stathan, playing in the background during the whole 10 minutes of the ride.

:lol:
Soar the skies of Six Flags America on Superman: Ride of Steel for 2008, come loop through daring turns with the Joker, stay for the Flip Side of Two-Face, spin on wild water spins with the Penguin, and finish up by gliding through the skies of Gotham City with the Dark Knight.

#34 cedarpoint13

cedarpoint13

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:30 PM

I had a dream last night that was awesome. All of the Intamin Rockets were in the same park, just 10 miles from my house! Or about 20 minutes, haha. I rode every single one of them except Kingda Ka and my dream cut off right there as I woke up. Still an awesome dream though.

#35 SFA Regular

SFA Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:53 PM

I had a dream last night that was awesome. All of the Intamin Rockets were in the same park, just 10 miles from my house! Or about 20 minutes, haha. I rode every single one of them except Kingda Ka and my dream cut off right there as I woke up. Still an awesome dream though.

Thats a cool thing my friend. I have yet to have a dream where all of a certain ride manufactuer's rides are all in the same park.

Although I did have this one dreamlast year where I was in a rather big amusement park during the night. This thing seemed huge due to all the big rides and open space that it had. When I was walking around it felt as if I were in some type of secret facility because I only saw people from time to time. It wasn't like I was walking around at Six Flags on a Saturday and standing in line with tones of people around me. When I would go to a ride in the dream there would only be maybe 10 people at each ride. And if you all really knew how big this place was, it would look like a ghost town.

But the dream was still cool.
Soar the skies of Six Flags America on Superman: Ride of Steel for 2008, come loop through daring turns with the Joker, stay for the Flip Side of Two-Face, spin on wild water spins with the Penguin, and finish up by gliding through the skies of Gotham City with the Dark Knight.

#36 Kumba13

Kumba13

Giga-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:06 PM

Lol...I had a dream about a week ago where they relocated Montu, Kumba, AC, and Magnum and put them all in some random fairground in the middle of nowhere. Not to mention they made it worse by surrounding the coasters with old clunky carnival rides...*sighs*...it was rather strange.

Posted Image

#37 millenium man

millenium man

Kilo-Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:27 PM

I've had a few.

In one millenium Force was operating with TTD trains and part of the ride went into a little building with a lot of inversions and twists.

In Another one we went to Holiday World.it wasn't really Holiday World and the Raven was an old abandon coaster sitting in a field and it was more of an out and back layout.

There was another one where I went to this random little weird park but that is all I remember.

There was another one but I can't remember it right now.
RIDE ON!

#38 SFA Regular

SFA Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

*I had one dream where I had some how crashes landed from another world in the woods during the morning. All of a sudden there were more people walking from out the woods as the sun started to shine. Hundreds of us walked this old trail until we got to a huge parking lot with nobody in it. From the parking lot, we could see in the background that this park was huge due to all the peices of track we saw in the sky. As soon as I got to the line for the season pass's the dream ended.

* Again with the unknown parking lots. I had another one where I was driving on a rainy morning around 6:00 a.m. during the March. I drove down this road until I to this huge parking lot with maybe 50 cars in it. I parked my car and then walked up to the monerail station to find the 50 people standing there waiting for the train to come by and pick them up. For some odd reason they told me that they represented COASTER-net and that they knew I would be hear. All of a sudden all these cars started to drive down the road in which I had came and started to fill this huge parking lot with cars. Then tones of people started walking up the steps to the monerail station. The train then pulled up and we all got on. Once we got on a voice came over the intercom and said ("Welcome to Future World"). We then went on for a while until the train turned a corner and went across this big lake where you could see a huge huge building facility sittin on an island in the middle of the lake. When we got in there, there were tones of rides just sitting inside this building facility. Rides I had never even seen before.

#39 Disney Dood

Disney Dood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:58 PM

I had a dream I was on Tatsu and it crashed. It kinda just landed, and nobody was hurt, and I was just like, "that was it?"
Posted Image
Signature courtesy of Strata Force

#40 SFA Regular

SFA Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:24 PM

* I always seem to have a scary dream about me and another group of people being on Revenge of The Mummy and Imohtep actually comming to life and killing people while they are on the ride. It normally starts off in a random place that happens to have a Egyptian themed section and somewhere inside of it, there is a Revenge of The Mummy coaster with the same elements but a much different course. It normally starts off exciting, but then it begans to get a little creepy and Imohtep comes to life and kills us one by one.

There was one dream where the tomb was burning up the track behind the train while it was racing down the track. Imohtep then appeared on a platform and put his hand out and stoped the train to a dead stop. I had the book in my hand and I had to read a saying on it in order to banish him. He slowly began to suck the life out of this good lookin girl that was sitting next to me, but I read the saying out of this old book and it killed Imohtep. The LIM then turned on and sent the train flying out the tomb just before the raging fire caught up to us and burned us up. At the end of the ride I revived the girl in the station with the book and she woke up. I then told the ride attendant what happend and they shut down the ride.

After we walked away from the ride, we all walked down a hallway and ended up back in the mall. I was like WHOA!

#41 cedarpoint13

cedarpoint13

Peta-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:28 PM

I had a weird dream that I was in Japan and Steel Dragon 2000 was inside and it had all the inversions Colossus had.

#42 SFA Regular

SFA Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:18 AM

I had another dream last night while I was on this drop ride in the midde of the Atlantic Ocean. The drop ride had the same design as Drop Zone. As we started to go up the sky began to get very dark and it began to rain and thunder. We must have went up 1,000 feet in the air. All of a sudden we all looked down and a big mouth in the ocean opended up like it did in The Mummy Returns and we all droped down. When we droped I felt this adrenaline rush in my stomach like I had never felt before. We then made it down to the bottom and droped into the mouth, we then kept falling another 500 ft, before we hit the breaks at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. The shoulder restraints then came off and we all stood their woundering what was going to happen next. All of a sudden the water came crashing down and we were washed away.

It was more of a scary dream, but when I woke up I kind of thought it was cool.

#43 redsoxfan0810

redsoxfan0810

Kilo-Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:17 AM

A couple months ago I had two dreams back to back nights that I think is an omen of what's to come.
In the first me and my rowing team were in our normal 8-man shell, rowing through rough waters. eventually we got to what was like a flooded CP. I jumped off there, and they rowed off and were gone. I got to higher ground where there was very shallow water, and I looked up and the waves and wind knocked over disaster transport almost hitting me and the debris floated off into the lake and was gone. then a huge wave came over me and I woke up.

the second time, me and a bunch of people were standing by demon drop, and were getting briefed like we were new employees. they were talking about operating rides when we looked and saw disaster transport, building and all, rolling off on rails like a train. It continued down passed us, through the parking lot and down the peninsula until we couldn't see it. and then I woke up.

So will DT leave CP soon? if it does, I forsaw it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 SFA Regular

SFA Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:13 AM

I think its very interesting that you brought this up. I have had dreams like this that I cant undersyand yet. Some scientist say that these dreams leave clues to the beholder on whats to come.

I had a dream like that about my home park a couple of years back. In the dream it had just got done raining at the park. I got on Superman like I normally due, and when we started up the hill I saw that they were building a huge building facility over near the land that sits not to far from the power lines. When I got off the ride I asked the ride manager what they wer building and they told me a dark ride.

The wierd thing about this dream is that the park had plans to build a 200 ft. building facility back in the year of 1999, but for some reason the plan never shot off. Could that have possibly been a dream of whats to come for my home park. Will the park get approval from the county in lets say 3 or 4 years and get a cool dark ride?

#45 redsoxfan0810

redsoxfan0810

Kilo-Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:58 AM

Dreams can be creepy things, that's for certain.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 SFA Regular

SFA Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:24 PM

Thats not the half of it. Have you ever had a dream that you almost swore you were in another type of world. A world beyond planet earth where you could literally jump into the air and take flight. Those are the types of dreams that I like. And I'm not talking about a lucid dream, I am talking about ones where you know your flesh and bone are still in bed back at home, but where is your spirit?

I had a dream like that once, where I was in the dark an could not see a thing. Next thing you know a blue orb appears infront of me. I walk over to it and next the next thing you know I am transported to this other world with people from the planet earth. I landed in some type of ancient civilization where there were tones of people standing around in this city. I asked this one person where I was and when I asked the name came out in a blur. So I asked another person and when they went to tell me the name came out in a blur. So I walked around and asked people other questions, but everytime I would ask where this place was the name came out in a blur sound. For some reason, I was not suppose to know where and what this place was.

So I walked down into this tunnel that kind of looked like a subway, but people were walking every. I asked where the nearest amuement park was and they pointed to this hallway that lead to an orb. When I got to the orb i touched it and I was at some huge amusement park somewhere els in this civilization. This place had rides that had not even been stated as a possiblility on the Planet Earth. So I asked people how long the place had been there and they told me for centuries. All this felt so real as if I was talking to a real person. Everything here was peaceful.

But again, when I would ask where this place was the name came out in a blury sound. I asked a person why it kept sounding blurry and they said (" Your not suppose to know yet. When the time is right, you will be able to come here whenever you feel"). All of a sudden it felt as if someone was lifting me up and pulling me back to planet Earth and back to my body because I could just see my feet and everything around me getting further away. When I woke up, I remembered the dream as if it was clear as water. I still havn't forgoten what the place looked like. Is is possible that I was in another world far from this universe where everything is possible? I have had that same dream in the past and everytime I have the dream I start off in the dark where I cant see anything and that blue orb appears. I walk up and touch it and I am transported that that ancient civilization again. I walk down that same tunnel touch the orb that takes me to the amusement park and I see the same stuff. Each time they have something new and each time the dream is a bit longer and I find out a little bit more, but anything that has something to due with what this place is comes out in a blury sound so that I cant hear it.

#47 Disney Dood

Disney Dood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:46 PM

what the heck did that have to do with a coaster?

I rarely have a coaster dream, but usually when I do it crashes.
Posted Image
Signature courtesy of Strata Force

#48 SFA Regular

SFA Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:17 PM

There was one time where I did have a coaster dream about a high-speed dark ride being inside of a Volcano. And boy was it intense. There was a dragon that was awoken as soon as we entered the Volcano and it was trying to kill us with its fire blast. When it would come close to killing us a LIM would turn on and send the ride flying down the track at a incredible speed.

#49 KoastersrKool

KoastersrKool

Mega-Coaster Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:01 PM

I always fall out or crash, One time i slipped though the shoulder harness!
Posted Image
Signature by Vicarious Chair
COASTER COUNT: 116

#50 SFA Regular

SFA Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:13 PM

I had this one cool dream back in 2006 where there was an underground thrill ride. But it was not a thrill ride as we know of it today. It was a advanced technology type of experience. When I walked downstairs I noticed there was a big loading area with duel stations, but there were no trains. So I walked up and stood in line for about 5 minutes. When it was my turn a ride attendant came and suited me up with this advanced flying harnest. I asked her what I was suppose to do. And she said, ("your objective is to race your opponent. So walk up to the starting line infront of the tunnel and when the light turns green push the button on the front of your flying harnest and you should take flight").

As me and my opponent were waiting there they turned on some nice electronica music to get in the mood. The light turned green and I pressed the button on my flying harnest and took off down the tunnel. This technology must have been advanced because when I took off running down that tunnel I must have been running 80 mph before I jumped into the air and took flight and it was not all that hard to due. All I had to do was kind of think of it and the suit somehow read my emotions and helped me take these tight turns. But other than that it felt like I had full control. The course that we were flying on was nice. It had all these cool lights and obsticles that you would go through. I did manage to beat my opponent. When I finished I was some how able to slow down and put my feet on the ground and start running until I slowed down. The person who un-suited me told me that I was the best person they had ever seen race. This had amazed me so much that I got back in line again and kept on racing.

This dream felt so real.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users