Coaster Dreams

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#51 Wood Dragon 1988

Wood Dragon 1988

COASTER-net VIP Member

• Lifetime Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:53 AM

OMGz, weirdest dream ever last night.

So, it was about Expedition Ge Force. I'm not sure why I was in Germany, but I was. I didn't have much time, but I decided to go to Holiday Park. So, I see that EGF has no line, I go throgh the queue and into the station, and it has this weird system of taking a helicopter up to the train. Yea, quite weird at this point. What was even worse, was for whatever reason, all the five people that were waiting with me decided to pretend like we droped dead, in order to speed up the loading process. However, we ended up not making that train and we missed the helicopter, and got sent somewhere else.

So, after that, I remember trying to get back in line, but the ride was shut down, and I start blaming stuff on Intamin and what not. All I remember is having the small piece of mind that I would get a Vekoma credit not in the US, but still pissed that I missed out on EGF.

Then I wake up, and I'm not in Germany………and I feel quite weird.

#52 Tyler M

Tyler M

COASTER-net VIP Member

• Lifetime Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

^Whoa! :lol:

I've had too many crazy ones to remember. I did have one a few weeks ago which was that I was on Raging Bull and my harness came lose going up the lift. So a stepped aside on the catwalks then fell of the side of the railing of the catwalks. I ended up in up at a mall. Then it ended. Quite weird.
My Top 5 Steel: 1. Maverick 2. The Incredible Hulk 3. Millennium Force 4. Dragon Challenge (Fireball) 5. Diamondback
My Top 5 Wood: 1. Outlaw Run 2. Goliath 3. The Beast 4. American Eagle (Red) 5. American Thunder

#53 FairyRose

COASTER-net VIP Member

• Banned
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

I've been dreaming I was at Kings Island and Magic Mountion a lot, and when I rode X2 It was a flying coaster.But in reality its not.

#54 SnooSnoo

Hyper-Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

I have some nearly every week, my most recent one I was at HP and rode a much different version of Storm Runner then I can remember.. lol
Posted Image
BDash | Toro | Maverick | Bizarro | RFII | Voyage | X2 | TTD | Phoenix | Cornball
Coaster Count: 260

#55 FairyRose

COASTER-net VIP Member

• Banned
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:52 AM

I had a dream about a cat riding a coaster wearing a hat. Then I rode Kingda Ka and it rolled back after the other train launched.

#56 MorganFan

Giga-Coaster Member

• Annual Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:42 PM

Two nights ago, I had a dream that I went to a school that had a roller coaster running through it. Then, Titan got demolished, and B&M put a custom hyper/looper in its place.

Posted Image

The place for coaster enthusiast teens/young personalities!

#57 A.S.Coasters

Junior Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

I had a rather wonderful dream that I was at SFMM, and since I have never been there and probably won't for a while it was pretty nice. I rode a few things, and in my dream there was a coaster called Bizarro, a B&M Wing Walker with 3 loops and 4 barrel rolls, that part was kind of bizarre.
I also remember a dream I had a few months ago that Cedar Point and Kings Island were having a 200+ mph monorail built to connect the two parks, so you can ride it from one park to the other. It was a cool dream but when I woke up I realised it wasn't real, then I was sad. :P