11 replies to this topic

#1 Aceuniverse

Aceuniverse

Junior Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

Is there anywhere i can find custom track peices. Or a pieces thats a accelerator similar to the one kingda Ka/Top thrill dragster has?

#2 The BeastFan

The BeastFan

COASTER-net Supreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,344 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

What exactly are you trying to do? :huh:

#3 Aceuniverse

Aceuniverse

Junior Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

Build a reinactment of Kingda Ka but i need a accelorator piece that looks like the ones similar to kingda Ka

#4 The BeastFan

The BeastFan

• Members
  • 4,344 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:42 PM

I take it you don't have the Soaked expansion. The accelerator in RCT3 by itself is stuck with the sharper incline method to get to vertical. There is the Storm Runner in the Soaked expansion, where the pieces to get to vertical are more gradual pieces, thus, producing a smoother ride.

#5 Aceuniverse

Aceuniverse

Junior Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

I take it you don't have the Soaked expansion. The accelerator in RCT3 by itself is stuck with the sharper incline method to get to vertical. There is the Storm Runner in the Soaked expansion, where the pieces to get to vertical are more gradual pieces, thus, producing a smoother ride.

Oh i have soaked. I think i know what your talking about. But the problem is that those accelerators actually slow me down.

#6 The BeastFan

The BeastFan

• Members
  • 4,344 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

Could you be specific as possible as to what you want then? I don't understand at all what you are looking for.

#7 Aceuniverse

Aceuniverse

Junior Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:48 PM

a Piece of track that can accelerate a car. That works with the Hershy Stormrunner. And that looks like Kingda Ka's accelorator.

#8 The BeastFan

The BeastFan

• Members
  • 4,344 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

If you use plain straight pieces instead of the launch track, the trains will launch from the station at the speed you picked immediately on departure, kind of how the LIM coaster works. Block brakes also produce launch affects and if you put in the name David Braben on one of your guests, you can make chain lifts at high speed as well that work well in short launch sections. That name also sets the launch speed limit at nearly mach 2 (2000 mph), so if you set it right and use launch track, you can get the acceleration you're looking for.

#9 Aceuniverse

Aceuniverse

Junior Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

No no no. you dont get what im saying. On Kingda Ka you come to a dead stop. Then you accelerate. I want a accelerator that will go up to 120 MPH.

#10 The BeastFan

The BeastFan

• Members
  • 4,344 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

That's what the David Braben cheat is for. You have to put the launch above 120 (usually, above 200 from close to a dead stop) to get it to barely crest the top hat. I'll post an example tomarrow if you need one.

#11 Aceuniverse

Aceuniverse

Junior Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:43 PM

That's what the David Braben cheat is for. You have to put the launch above 120 (usually, above 200 from close to a dead stop) to get it to barely crest the top hat. I'll post an example tomarrow if you need one.

oh now i get it ok. let me try it.

#12 Celestemmcknight

Celestemmcknight

Kiddie Coaster Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:28 AM

I have been trying to play rct1 on xp but it comes up with an error so i dowloaded the patch but i comes up saying i have the wrong language. I go it working on my old xp comp with the help of a fellow player but i cant remember how to get it to work any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users